• Are you going to hire a foreigner?

• Do you want to work or study in Poland?

• Have you applied for a residence permit and need assistance in collecting the necessary documents?

• You are no longer working, but still want to stay in Poland?

• You reside in Poland for 5 years and think what status you can get?

• Do you want to invite relatives to Poland?

• Are you a citizen of an EU country and are going to stay in Poland for more than three months?

• Do you need advice on how to achieve your goal in Poland?


GoLegal! Service Office for Foreigners help you with all the formalities related to obtaining the right to stay and work in Poland, including a temporary residence permit, work permit, registration of EU citizens, invitations


  Contact us now!


copyright 2019 GoLegal!